Ultimate Wellness Retreat™ WEEKEND RETREAT
Now is the time to make a major difference to your health, wellness and vitality, with our next Ultimate Wellness Retreat™ (UWR) in July, 2019.
Do you know what to do to be healthy and vibrant? Isn’t it time you put yourself back on the right path to being strong, energised and alive? If so, this is the event for you.
Join renowned fitness trainer and specialist health coach, Shannon Cunningham for an impactful and unforgettable 3-day weekend retreat. This exclusive retreat will have a maximum of 12 participants so that each attendee gets maximum individualised focus to enhance their results and investment. Taking place at the magnificent Champneys Health Spa in Tring, Hertfordshire your wellness escape will combine various workshops and experiences to inspire you to regain your health and vitality.
At the Ultimate Wellness Retreat, Shannon will share his Master Your Health™ lifestyle principles that stimulate and create energy and vigour in people’s lives. Conditioning these principles into your daily behaviours will enhance your motivation to move forward, with the momentum and tools to make massive changes in your day-to-day living.
Shannon will guide you on how to take the best actions, when to do them, why to do them so you can accelerate your journey to healthy happiness.
The goals of the retreat are to:
- Boost your physical energy levels
- Detoxify your body
- De-stress your mind
- Revitalise your soul
- Show you how to look after yourself
- Kick-start you on a sustainable health and wellness journey
The 3-day Ultimate Wellness Retreat™ program will include:
- 3 x 30 minute meditation lessons
- 2 x 60 minute Pilates classes
- 3 x 60 minute country walks
- 2 x 30 minute steam, sauna and/or hot tub detoxification sessions
- 2 x 45 minute boot camp style fitness class
- 3 x 45 minute health and wellness talks
- 2 x 3 hours down time to relax, walk, read or indulge in a spa-pamper treatment
A full activity schedule will be provided to each participant upon signing up to the UWR™ program. The schedule is well balanced to improve fitness, fat loss, strength, toning and flexibility.
It is strongly encouraged that participants partake in all the activities of the UWR™ program to ensure they gain maximum holistic well being from the experience. All the activities are adapted for different levels of fitness and ability so that all can enjoy what each session has to offer and get the most out of this exclusive retreat.
The retreat will be held at Champneys Tring Health Spa, amid 170 acres of spectacular Hertfordshire countryside. A short distance from London, Champneys Tring offers world-class wellbeing facilities and a nutritious healthy menu to nurture the mind and body. It is a perfect setting to awaken your senses, be inspired and get re-focused on health, happiness and success.
The magnificent accommodation, healthy meals and lavish spa treatments can be booked directly with Champneys Health Spa, Tring by the participants using the following event code: UWR2019
Price and Registration
The cost of the Ultimate Wellness Retreat™ is £1495 per person.
To hold your place a £500 non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration. The remaining balance is to be paid in full, no later than 2 weeks prior to the retreat. Upon registration you will receive a detailed information booklet about the retreat, including the program and what to bring.
If you have any questions, please contact Shannon on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accommodation and all meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) at Champneys Tring Health Spa are included in the cost.
- Spa pampering treatments are a separate cost, booked directly with Champneys Tring Health Spa.
- It is recommended that spa treatments are booked as far in advance as possible, to be had during the allocation of free time in the program schedule.
- The retreat caters for a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 participants.
- The retreat starts at 12pm on Friday, 12th July and finishes at 3pm on Sunday, 14th July 2019.
- Participants will be responsible for their own transport to and from the venue. The venue is easily accessible by car and public transport.